Convert 120Watts to 15000Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.
AX tech editor
Joined 2002
Paid Member
jacquesl said:
How we see the stuff in a normal viewpoint is that you can’t have a thin high pressured water line and a big low pressured line connected to the same water line, but it’s still interesting to think about thou[snip]

... but you can! Maybe YOU don't understand this (and there are more indications that this actually is the case ;) ) but you can perfectly connect these two. What is more, current physics theory lets you perfectly and in detail calculate and predict what will happen. And you know what? If you do it you will see that what happens is what is predicted. Neat, huh?

Same with your idea to combine those power supplies. You give me a drawing how you want to do it, and we can exactly predict what happens. Then you do it, and, again, you will find that it happens as we told you.

Do not confuse the fact that YOU have no clue, that the rest of humanity can't have either..

Jan Didden

the topic is?

Hi,
I remember
jacquesl said:
Combine 1V @ 60A = 60Watts
250V @ 0.24A = 60Watts

So my big question is, can I take that two separately 60watt power supply = 120watt
And make it give me a output of total 250V @ 60A = 15000Watts
Combine the to inputs and feed it to a transformer
In theory, I will end up with 120Watts and not 15000Watts
and how does it work, that I can send a DC source of 28V @ 10A and 250V @ 0.30A down the same cable but that 10A doesn’t help then it come to the 250V
So that 10A it’s only available then it comes to the 28V loads and the same with the 250V @ 0.30A

So does anyone know a solution?
was an electrical question on mis-understanding how (not) to send two different DC currents down the same cable at different DC voltages.
How well we have been hijacked.

By janneman
“Do not confuse the fact that YOU have no clue, that the rest of humanity can't have either”

I have my junior engineer’s electrical certificate my friend, so I’m not so far of, so the fact is:
Then working with 4 parts, transformers, caps, resistors and semiconductors,
It’s like working with “AFVZ” trying to make words with that and see where you might end up?
If we can somehow design more components to do way different functions, then we can probably succeed better.
There are so… many BLANKS in technology but it’s starting to get better in the millenniums
The basic theory is what you put in = what you get out, dam right, 100%.
But what about combining weird technology with our 4 parts section.
With only so called my 4 parts, you will get no where, like I’ve seen that before, let’s create more devices and stick the old theories up our *****. And make new one, life must go on man.

While we up, let’s make the below work:

1V @ 60A = 60Watts
250V @ 0.24A = 60Watts
--------------------------->>>
250V @ 60A = 15000Watts

Today, the ski is not anymore the limit baby, and neither are Pluto.

No doubt, Nixie, let’s all just climb out the box man, let’s design something new, we not dumb, we just sitting on our bum then it comes to this stuff man.

What about, where does space ends, what about space worm holes, some say it’s like folding a piece of paper and then you have a worm hole example, well I must say they are a *** hole, but to some this theory, make sense, it make sense to me but not in a worm hole example, its more like standing still in space and wait for the net galaxy to pass by, and then you just join in, but easy said then done.

"Well, if you learned anything with that, you're hiding it brilliantly."

Yea, I know it seams like that, but if I think of new technology I sometimes just push it away, because it may become in the way, out side the box. Because if you follow them you aren’t going to get any new development in new technology, did you know they found a process to slow down light to 38 miles an hour with some weird stuff
http://www.news.harvard.edu/gazette/2001/01.24/01-stoplight.html

"There's nothing unusual about that. Light always travels slower when it's not going through vacuum. In regular glass even light loses half its speed."

Vacuum only accurse naturally in space, maybe there are some nice technology to found somewhere hidden in space, how about some people do there experiments in a vacuum maybe it can give a different effect other than doing it all without, like a TV it’s performing some magic and with the light bulb, that glowing wire is to be burned out by now but it’s in a vacuum with probably argon gas added “halogens gasses” that makes it not melt, and in a TV is uses magnetic waves from a coil to “if I’m right” bend the light which is coming fro the electron gun. All that magic is happening in a vacuum, amazing if you must ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.