Components giveaway (London)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I have lot of amplifier components that I will never use and I was thinking to donate them to diy enthusiasts from London.
I have just about everything you need to build a few amplifiers of medium power, transformers, heatsinks, capacitors, transistors and other bits...

If anyone from London is interested, or you know someone that might be interested please post here.

I will not ship any components, I will only deal with people that can collect the items in person and can prove that they genuine have a passion for diy and amplifiers.
:xmasman:

Cheers,
Vlad

Funny....uf I wish to have my workshop here....
Regards, Taj

Attachments

• IMAG0601.jpg
    IMAG0601.jpg
    669 KB · Views: 395
Hi all,

I have lot of amplifier components that I will never use and I was thinking to donate them to diy enthusiasts from London.
I have just about everything you need to build a few amplifiers of medium power, transformers, heatsinks, capacitors, transistors and other bits...

If anyone from London is interested, or you know someone that might be interested please post here.

I will not ship any components, I will only deal with people that can collect the items in person and can prove that they genuine have a passion for diy and amplifiers.
:xmasman:

Cheers,
Vlad

Hi Vlad,

I'm here in Canada, but my brother in-law is in London (the East end near the Millenium Dome) and he ain't no audoiphile (I gave him a pair of Grado SR60i for Christmas and he turned them down because they were not portable enough). I wish I were there so I could pick your brain as it seems like I am in the wasteland of audio (or a quiet corner ).

I am just starting out very fresh and new on this whole adventure of avoiding the blue smoke and sparks everyone speaks of and the only thing I can think of is that I am building a simple low wattage LM1876 Chip Amp, but those related components are easily found here. The other two planned projects :snail: are a tube amplifier and a CMoy headphone amplifier, so again, those components are pretty much found here. I thought one of each type of thing without speaker building would keep me busy.

Good luck with the cleaning out, I wish you all the best!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.