Class D amplifier 1 KW RMS

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I think output 1KWRMS is easy,the best way is select IRS2092 circuit to make it reality,works stable.

We have developed 2KW rms/2ohm,1500Wrms/4ohm car subamp.works well.

we use irs2092,we think easy way and good choice .

Attachments

• DSCF1414640480.JPG
    DSCF1414640480.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 741
  • DSCF1424800600.JPG
    DSCF1424800600.JPG
    214.3 KB · Views: 716
"so practicaly, every class d amp that has a feedback after the filter and its selfoscilating is a UCD amp"

-> I dont really think so, coz the UCD patent exactly describes the RC feedback circuitry on comparator input to obtain controlled selfoscillation.
quote:
"the control circuit comprises a first element in the form of a resistor, for controlling said gain and a second element, in the form of a capacitance in series with a resistor, for controlling said alternately switching"

I have invented a different self-oszillation post filter feedback topology. The "second element" is not part of it, at least not in this form. So thats why I claim that my circuit is not UCD covered.
http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/clas...scillating-post-filter-feedback-topology.html
Also, the feedback transfer function H(s) described in the patent is different in my case as a consequence.
This topology is not "rocket-science", and it has the drawback of the additional air coil, but it can be optimized to work well over a wide load impedance / phase range. I m currently working to realize this as a full bridge with 175V bus....

I dont really think so, coz the UCD patent exactly describes the RC feedback circuitry on comparator input to obtain controlled selfoscillation.
quote:
"the control circuit comprises a first element in the form of a resistor, for controlling said gain and a second element, in the form of a capacitance in series with a resistor, for controlling said alternately switching"

This is just the 3rd claim (wich is only the subclaim of the 2nd), but if a circuit meets any of the claims, then it is covered by the patent.

It's useless to alternate the feedback network, the 1st claim still covers it.

Sorry!

espacenet — Claims

@Pafi:

I see your point, think I need to check this into more detail but for today i m too tired....
Just assume, u re right, then why is there so much talking of the specific RC-circuit and its transfer function within US 7113038 B2 ? Is this patent valid for Europe also (hope not)? and how come one guy can get such a general patent? Doesn't it look like, for example, Bill Gates or another guy suddenly claiming patent for ALL operating systems..

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.