Class A, 4 Watt, No Feedback, Simple Circuit, Great Sound

The circuit in #3 has the much much higher sonic potential than the circuit in #4!
Bonus: you could build #3 quickly without pcb.
I suggest: do not use any TO-3P-transistors! Many TO-220-types will do this job.
I am sure, you will find some TO-126-types to do the endjob;-) It will sound much much better than every TO-3P;-)

Reactions: 1 user
The circuit in #3 has the much much higher sonic potential than the circuit in #4!
I suggest: do not use any TO-3P-transistors! Many TO-220-types will do this job.
I am sure, you will find some TO-126-types to do the endjob;-) It will sound much much better than every TO-3P;-)
HI,
What could be the reason...?
Less Cob value? or Higher Ft?
Regards,
Sumesh

In LTspice I cannot get it to work (yet)... Must be doing something wrong but I cannot find the problem.

Attachments

• 4w.asc
    2.2 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
wx_camera_1694353753016.jpg
谢谢楼主,该放大器声音很好 !

Reactions: 2 users
Hi Sumesh,
Personally, I think it sounds better than Pass aca, in addition, I made some changes and improved the power supply up to 24 voltage. The circuit diagram is already uploaded to the forum.
Appteciate the good circuit diagram from lineup!
Kind regards,
Mong

Reactions: 1 users