Cheshtap Power Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi black and andrew do you have pcb files for the amp +/-55 +/-110v or the apex h below

Attachments

• 14d62811cd7d86b0.jpg
    14d62811cd7d86b0.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 942
  • 1439_1284133791.jpg
    1439_1284133791.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 892
  • APEX H900 Ver.2_0000 (1).jpg
    APEX H900 Ver.2_0000 (1).jpg
    770.1 KB · Views: 913
hello all.

i would like to make m10 amp. i have a 82-41-0-41-82 torroid weighing 9.5 kg and some components already. i just need clarification.
can i use trafo for stereo?
in place of mur1560 can i use mbr20200ct?
what are the voltage ratings for the capacitors on the m10 h-step?
can i use 1n5408 in place of fr307 on h-step?
i have 0.47ohm 5w resistors and i want to use as output emitter resistors. will the change from 0.33ohm alter the bias current if dc offset is 10mvdc? if so what bias voltage can i use?
is there anyone who knows what 'lcr' stands for and what it is?
is the 5.1v zener 500mw or 1w diode?
what thickness and how many turns in output coil?
which h step would be recommended between the bipolar in m10 or mosfet in the pcb layout?

sorry for many questions i want make the amp with enough expert knowledge.

hi shelah, i am not right man for you but i tell you which i know.you can use that toroidal.don't know the mur diode,you can read all post for voltage,in 5408 no match with fr diode,you can use that 0.47 resistance,for safety you can use 1w zener diode, coil is not so much important.you can pm to those who made it already.best of luck.

hello rohin,
please navigate to post 23 on this thread. the m10 schematic is attached there. now,my questions again are:
what are the voltage ratings for the capacitors
on the m10 h-step?
i have 0.47ohm 5w resistors and i want to use
as output emitter resistors. will the change
from 0.33ohm alter the bias current if dc
offset is 10mvdc? if so what bias voltage can i
use?
in the m10 schematic, there is a feedback circuit and its connected to a component labelled 'LCR'. what exactly is that?
what thickness and how many turns in output
coil?
which h step would be recommended between
the bipolar in m10 or mosfet in the pcb
layout?

Last edited:
hello rohin,
please navigate to post 23 on this thread. the m10 schematic is attached there. now,my questions again are:
what are the voltage ratings for the capacitors
on the m10 h-step?
i have 0.47ohm 5w resistors and i want to use
as output emitter resistors. will the change
from 0.33ohm alter the bias current if dc
offset is 10mvdc? if so what bias voltage can i
use?
in the m10 schematic, there is a feedback circuit and its connected to a component labelled 'LCR'. what exactly is that?
what thickness and how many turns in output
coil?
which h step would be recommended between
the bipolar in m10 or mosfet in the pcb
layout?
hi ,once again i tell you mur 1560 is two pin diode and your diode is three pin diode but there are so much diode available.you cann't use fr307 in place of in 5408.i think there will be not so much difference in 0.25,0.33,0.47 resistance.you can use 1w zener.you can use 18n0. swg for coil.

everyone made their amp with own experience.no one can help you ,you have to do your work with your own experience.we all can only sugges you.you look like very novice.i sugges you start with some difference (ab class)amp.why you ask question about m10?do have any pcb for that.

hi rohin, greetings, i have made class a, b and ab amps for 8 years now. i just like researching and getting as much information before making amps evens if its class ab. thats why i ask question like a novice. am attempting this amp coz i have made the class ab version at 50-0-50. thanks foe your suggestions though. i will make it and update this thread of progress. one other thing what bias voltage accross .33/5w can i set?

hi rohin, greetings, i have made class a, b and ab amps for 8 years now. i just like researching and getting as much information before making amps evens if its class ab. thats why i ask question like a novice. am attempting this amp coz i have made the class ab version at 50-0-50. thanks foe your suggestions though. i will make it and update this thread of progress. one other thing what bias voltage accross .33/5w can i set?
hi, asking question is not a probelm.but my bro question should be acceptable.you are going to make professional h class 1000w amp it mean you have already good skill.now don't think negative.go ahead and make this amp.i want to sugges you that first check amp in ab class without installing ir 2117 ic.i don't know about emitter bias voltage you can check on output 0.00 voltage with dmm on dc scale.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.