• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Cheap printed circuit boards starting with 0,0375 Euro / cm2

The offer valid for period : 01 January - 15 February 2017 , has included:

- 4 boards single layer max.95x95 mm / board , without GROUND PLANE ("rastnet")
- support FR4, 0,5mm , copper =18 um
- shipping included ( by national post mail services, with arrival confirmation receipt)
( The SHIPPING can be done it ONLY in EU countries)
- drilling = FREE
- tinning ( with 1% silver ) = FREE
- silkscreen ( mask components )= FREE (if it is possible)

Total amount : 50 EURO

Payment : ONLY Western Union (in EURO) it is agreed.
(the fees are paid as additional amount by sender)

Delivery: max.15 days after receiving of 50 Euro ( net amount)

Last edited:
Hi peranders,

Yes, for packages with max. 200 grams,shipping is FREE.
I have already sent to Norway and Switzerland.
The users from those countries sent an feedback in my thread.

Regards from Romania,

Mihai

Sorry, I missed can and can't. You stated that you only ship to EU but why can't you ship to non-EU countries like Norway and Switzerland or do you mean Europe countries?

Hi peranders,

All packages sent are ONLY by national post mail services.
I'm from a small town.
If I will send outside of Europe ( not special EU or non-EU) , I must go to bigger town then mine ( for customs clearance procedures).
I really have not time to do that ( means lost time for me)

I have asked again the post mail office.
They told me : in all countries from Europe I can sent from my local office.

I hope that my above explain is clear for you.

Regards from Romania,

Mihai

Sorry, I missed can and can't. You stated that you only ship to EU but why can't you ship to non-EU countries like Norway and Switzerland or do you mean Europe countries?

You must be misinformed because customs is not in Romania. It's in the receiving country, USA, Australia or whatever. Most of my stuff is sent as a letter and I use a sticker stating the content.

Attachments

• IMG_5899.jpg
    IMG_5899.jpg
    593.5 KB · Views: 203
My friend,

All packages are send as " correspondence " ( like " letters")
But not as ORDINARY letter.
All are shipped with : " ARRIVAL CONFIRMATION RECEIPT" ( signing at arrival in order to pick up the package).Also the tracking number (AWB)
Package must have max. 2 Kg ( and to have A4 book format)

Sending outside of Europe as I have described above, required my travel to main Postal office of county. (not time for this)
Is correct is not 100% customs procedures as are sent outside of Europe, but I can not do it from my town.

I please you to continue conversation to private e-mail.
I'm not available the whole time to answer in forum thread.

Regards,

Mihai

You must be misinformed because customs is not in Romania. It's in the receiving country, USA, Australia or whatever. Most of my stuff is sent as a letter and I use a sticker stating the content.

Hi Andrew,

1. Silvering has max. 1% Ag ( more will be bad because the soldering temperature will be too high , that is no good for copper traces and components, too.
2. Silvering and tinning are done it by immersion , so tinning is not by using of solder wires ( as I suppose that you think), so the solution has Sn content , but not Pb.

My home-made pcb's doesn't use toner transfer or UV ( with photosensitive solutions). It's similar with "screening" procedure at least 20% but not the same. It is my own developed technology based on over 15 years trials.
I don't use any DANGEROUS chemicals.

If you want to continue conversation I please you to use: msdesignerpro@gmail.com

Regards from Romania,

Mihai

"Silvering (max.1%) = FREE"
do you mean silver Ag?
or do you mean tinned as in solder Sn/Pb?
or tinned with lead free solder Sn+?

Last edited:
I already mentioned : immersion in solution that content Sn , Ag
What means for you " pure" Ag or Sn ?
Maybe you did not understood very well. All plattings are by immersion in a solution that not require any high heating (over 40 Celsius )..... so is not SOLDER.

The biggest advantage then soldering of traces is : keeping "healthy" of traces.

Of course, that is not "pure" Ag or Sn.
How could be "sticked" to the copper traces ?

are your platings SILVER, or SOLDER??
Are they pure Ag, or Sn+?