Cheap 100 to 150 Watt Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
this ampplifier again

THIS AMPLIFIER DOESNT WORK
THIS AMPLIFIER DOESNT PRODUCE POWER
THIS AMPLIFIER DOESNT PRODUCE QUALITY
THIS AMPLIFIER IS WAY OVERESTIMATED
THIS AMPLIIFIER WILL ONLY CAUSE YOU TROUBLE
THIS AMPLIFIER DOESNT BELONG TO KAPIBARA
THIS AMPLIFIER BELONGS TO JOHN FISHER

DO YOUR SHELF A FAVOUR AND BUILT A DX AMPLIFIER FROM THE FORUM AND DESTROYER X, OR A P3-P3A FROM ROD ELLIOT ......

the above amplifiers will provide you with years of high quality listening and relatively a lot of power

anybody troubled to make this amplifier work as is end up with a lot of smoke

it could be working with lower rail voltage but will bring you no stability and no quality

there are million of other very high quality amps all over the world

finally read the posts related to this amplifier in the forum and you will understand

another proof

of the qualities of this amp is that the author ( kapibara ) after he stalled the design from the internet and produced pcb on his own and claime that it is his amplifier

he never showed up here saying anything about "his" amplifier

have your shelf a real amp like the DX from Destroyer x with a full thread with reviews, comments ,updates, opinion of so many nice people that constructed ....

to me dx is compaired to the cost and simplicity to make if not NO 1 is for sure one of the very best .....

so go ahead construct and then drop a mail to carlos to thank him

( plus that if you choose to construct there will be about one million people in this forum to advice you in any problem or mistake you might make )

truss the parts

there is no point to spend money onthis ....

make the pcb if you want ...make also the amplifier if you want run it from rails 25+25 tops and dont even think of puting 4R speakers on it ....then you might have a change to listen something from it for a while

then if you try to fix this ....possible of course you will end up then with a real amp ....

if you want i have a working cirduit for this type of outputs that its on the market for many years (its not mine )

if you still want to mess up with those stupid transistors let me know

so i understanding for your answer that amplifier is bad...... :( :bawling: but i now have all component's and i need get transformer 2x32v 200w and.. so end. please say what i don't do it that amplifier and work normal ? you was say that 4ohm speaker this amplifier will damage ? please say more this amplifier lack's.
Thanks.

you need to

through everything away and buy new parts you may keep

rectifier and electroytics which are the most expensive may be some small signal transistors also ..the rest you will use in some other project ......

as about links there is a function in diy audio called search
there you type the word of your interest like "DX amplifier " or "rod elliot P3" or sixtec amplifier and you will find results ////

aloha !!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.