C/E/X PA Flat to 30 (FT30) PA TH Awesomeness

;2943314 said:
were just brainstorming here:)

conical%20th%20xco1%20idee.jpg

So the owner of this design is real busy at this time.

Can anyone help me out with this design I would like to build one and I do not know akabak

Thanks

Last edited:
Desperately seeking conical rectangular TH

first it must be put in akabak,even then i dont know how to aproach the pathlenghts.
easyest way is to make a test box ,measure it,and adjust the lenghts from there.

Eric

Maybe Martin can drop by on his lunch break if he have anytime to spare and tell us how to approach the pathlenght for this TH, are maybe someone else can help us out.

Thanks

Last edited:
Corner Thought Process No 1

Concider this end condition. The panel is extended right to the back for half its width. This gives a single defined path for the horn. The size of the cutout can be adjusted, and should give an area for the corner turn that is equal to or bigger than the area of the previous section.

Attachments

• THSQ 2.JPG
    THSQ 2.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 472
Concider this end condition. The panel is extended right to the back for half its width. This gives a single defined path for the horn. The size of the cutout can be adjusted, and should give an area for the corner turn that is equal to or bigger than the area of the previous section.

Xoc1

Thank you for help again this design is crazy yet it look easy to build

Corner Thought Process No 2

Now concider this end condition.
The internal panel is kept short of the back panel over its entire width. The path for the horn is split both ways.
The area of the turn can be adjusted as before but as it is twice as wide it can be half the height.
The advantage - as I see it is that this allows for a longer internal path length.:)

Attachments

• THSQ 3.JPG
    THSQ 3.JPG
    202.3 KB · Views: 573
So sorry about this but this is a monster thread and I'm having a hard time following along...

What's the most recent/most improved version of this sub? Specifically the design style attached. I like that design because its not too complicated and the wheels are a must. Are there any detailed dimensioned drawings anywhere?

I plan to make 4 of them next year as a senior project for my school and I need to come up with a budget for them. They will be used on our football field so 140ish dB should be perfect (not that that will be hit very often)

Attachments

• woody.jpg
    woody.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 469
hi kctess5
its "the standart fold"(there are manny like that)
this design is a 400 ltr cab designed for the bms 18 850v2.
wich driver are you planning to use?
i can sym it to see if it works in this design.
ive got the file on this one somewhere,i can give details .
edit/for outside i would bump the f3 closer to 40 ,adjust the design a bit.
this one or this one ?

Last edited:
how is this bild comming thawach.just curius :)

hi epa give u the words from chicago band " hard to say im sorry" epa a friend who will build to change his mind when he see the new plan "tha comp horn" i think that 2 drvs from push pull make him worry. the pp is big und use 2 drvs if finish it the price when sell that will not cheap und difficult to sell. thanks epa 4 the respond