Bye bye Blue Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Ok, I'll wager 3 months before they're throwing each other out the window. ;)

That said, a pure engineering forum is a nice idea. Nothing wrong with that. diyAudio isn't a meant to be a pure engineering forum. It's a place to have fun with audio projects - from tin can with string to cutting edge designs. So of course S/N ratio remains high. But hopefully, so does the fun.

Ok, I'll wager 3 months before they're throwing each other out the window. ;)

Since long we are already beyond that phase. :D

That said, a pure engineering forum is a nice idea. Nothing wrong with that. diyAudio isn't a meant to be a pure engineering forum. It's a place to have fun with audio projects - from tin can with string to cutting edge designs. So of course S/N ratio remains high. But hopefully, so does the fun.

No! Reading SB isn't fun at all and a waste of time.

Anyhow, thanks Mark. :)

edit: As for your signature, do I understand correctly that you distrust data from the IPCC?
No problem, we nearly all deserve less hassle or if you like, an easier life ;)

You aren't the first to comment on this sig tbh. The "Earth" isn't going to "die" even if we dropped every nuke available, however - we might :D

About 600 million years ago the earth was a frozen ball with an average temperature of -50C, life still existed though.. In one short period (about 100 years) the global average temperature went from that -50C to +50C & yet life survived & strangely brought about the Cambrian explosion. Ask yourself whether there was likely to be any ice on the planet what-so-ever with a global average of 50C, yet it still cooled down...

The planet will survive no matter what we do, we might well make nearly everything extinct including ourselves - but the Earth will recover ;)

Global warming :rofl: :smash:

Governments have simply found a new way to tax us to death rather than simply shoot us :rolleyes:

I'm off of my soapbox. Take it easy Edmond.

Status
Not open for further replies.