Bybee Quantum Purifier Experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, 3 posts out of 280 that had anything to do with the OPs original question.

Some folk in this thread have been down right ignorant (though the latter line of queries has been ever-so-slightly-less so). I see nothing wrong people saying that they don't believe that it doesn't work and stating their reasons for it. But does it need to be done with sarcasm, bullying and out right insults?

Seriously?

Cheers,
Dave.

Check this out. Tube amps!

The key point is that 1/f noise behaves like the musical spectrum. Its envelope mimics that of the musical signal. Recent research indicates that perceptually such noise blends in very well with the music. Once buried within the music, it is reasonable to speculate that 1/f noise defuses image outlines and adulterates harmonic textures. After all, the sonic benefits of the Purifier are exactly in these areas. Thermal noise, on the other hand, is audible but does not correlate with the music. To put it into perspective, let me use the analogy of vinyl ticks and pops. Yes, they are quite audible, but they are resolved as distinct from the music. And no, they don't bother me for the same reason that audience noises are part of the concert hall experience. I have been able to enjoy music at home through some pretty noisy tube-based systems, which means that conventional signal to noise ratio does not tell the whole story. The fact that 1/f noise dominates in many solid-state devices holds a vital clue that may explain, for example, some of the perceived sonic differences between tubes and transistors.

The Bybee Technologies Quantum Purifier by Dick Olsher
:snowman:

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Well, now we know much more about Dick Olsher too.

It's all very sad. These are grown-up, sentient beings (I think) who have exceeded the standards for grade 5 at the very least.

I especially enjoyed the claim that these devices "strip the quantum noise from the electrons", or something to that effect. Does the packaging for these things have a statement stating that these are suitable for ages 6 and below?

-Chris

I especially enjoyed the claim that these devices "strip the quantum noise from the electrons", or something to that effect. Does the packaging for these things have a statement stating that these are suitable for ages 6 and below?

-Chris

Remember, Bybee is a victim of whomever wrote his web page. Perhaps the son of the Nigerian oil minister is responsible? Just because the domain has Bybee's name, sells his devices, and is owned by him doesn't mean that he's responsible for the total crap that it's peddling. It's not Bybee's fault, he's a totally honest guy who likes to show his generous side by giving itinerant engineers rides in his Bentley in exchange for them lowering their reputations by promoting him.

Bybee is a saint. And a true pioneer. And a brave member of our defense establishment who has risked prison to share classified technology with the world. Have respect.

Dick Olsher apparently works at Los Alamos, but that couldn't keep HIM from thinking like a 5 year old, could it? Dick Olsher did sign a contract with Bybee to not release the actual mechanism that makes it work, and I'm sure Dick has the clearances, so he is about the only person who really DOES know how they work, sort of.

Dick Olsher apparently works at Los Alamos, but that couldn't keep HIM from thinking like a 5 year old, could it? Dick Olsher did sign a contract with Bybee to not release the actual mechanism that makes it work, and I'm sure Dick has the clearances, so he is about the only person who really DOES know how they work, sort of.

*yawwwwwwwwwwn*

se

Status
Not open for further replies.