Bybee Quantum Purifier Experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SE is right. It is best not to read the website and try to understand it. Too much missing.

Thre is however enough to know that the device is being promoted as working through a quantum-mechanical mechanism where (holds back tears...) electron flow is "regulated" but current flow is unimpeded... Further, while this effect is generated at the Quantum Purifier it "extends" into the attached conductors via a "slipstream" effect which SPEEDS UP the signal flow.

Putting aside the, well, lets face it, alchemist's level of (il)literacy about physics that such a description requires, it is, despite protests to the contrary, a solid and unequivocal claim as to the mechanism of the effect.

You are correct though John. There is a lot missing from the website. Rationality. Honesty. Integrity. Moral Character. Lots. The upside is that, contrary to your assertion, it makes the website and the device EASIER to understand.

Thre is however enough to know that the device is being promoted as working through a quantum-mechanical mechanism where (holds back tears...) electron flow is "regulated" but current flow is unimpeded... Further, while this effect is generated at the Quantum Purifier it "extends" into the attached conductors via a "slipstream" effect which SPEEDS UP the signal flow.

Actually, even back to the very first website, the whole meme has centered around superconductivity and specifically the BCS theory of superconductivity. Previously he'd actually specifically referenced Cooper pairs, but now it seems that's what they're referring to as "slipstream." In the BCS theory, electrons pair up and flow through the material unimpeded.

In other words, Bybee has essentially been claiming to sell room temperature superconductors.

se

In other words, Bybee has essentially been claiming to sell room temperature superconductors.

se

Not only, but also. The clear assertion in the website is that any conductor DOWNSTREAM of the device will benefit from this effect. In essence, the superconductivity of the device is transferred to subsequent devices.

The natural (I would have thought...) next logical question would be, so why not just fit one sodding huge QP device at the generator and be done with it? And surely, if the benefits, although incremental, are real, this would be a MAJOR value add in the entire electricity network - potentially saving billions of dollars annually?

The Bybee QP must work - many people have claimed to experience a difference. All? No, but a significant proportion. A similar proportion perhaps to that who experience acupuncture as an effective treatment for migraines?

'scuse me - I'm just off to strop Occam's razor...

You miss the point of how the device works, SE.

*yawwwwwn*

Yes, and that is why the ADDED devices in the measurement show lower noise, yet there is .6 ohms added of noise with the added devices. Kind of violates the laws of physics, doesn't it? ;-)

Oh yes, measurements. Like those measurements of diodes in cables you were claiming some time back.

You'll forgive me if I don't unquestioningly accept the measurements you provided.

In the meantime, here's something else for you to chew on.

Given that the Bybees are also used in the signal path, how are they able to distinguish noise from signal?

se

That's OK, SE, you don't have to know how they work.
As far as your second question is concerned, you are correct, except that they don't sound bad with most sources, especially digital and power line. In fact, they usually improve the overall sound quality. I generally don't put them in series with my best sources, except with my speakers where it seems to help.
Whether they actually act as a noise gate, or whether they just trim out the 'bad' stuff is a point of contention. That, I have not completely resolved, myself. Either way, they do something that should be 'impossible' on the surface.

You miss the point of how the device works, SE.

Possibly he has, but by the same token, there is no proof that it actually DOES work (as in repeatable performance uninfluenced by the predilections of the subjects), and there is certainly no proof that it works by the mechanism claimed in the website. As the maker hides behind a claim of governmental secrecy, that kinda puts and end to it surely?

Its like the shell game but without the fun of being on a ghetto street at the wrong hour of day.

extremely stupid techniques

I DID EST. I found it useful.

ahahhahahahahahah!!!!

you're kidding, right?? please tell us, please....

An ancient girlfriend, hailing from NYC in the early '70's, was befriended by Werner back then. Apparently, according to her, shagadelia was a popular pastime, no doubt searching for that "inner piece" (sic) of transcendental enlightenment, among other things...

did you wet yourself during training, or were you "Semi Tough" ??

Status
Not open for further replies.