Burn In speakercable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
O.M.G...
Has anyone looked at the schematic?? Seriously, the guy must be playing a joke. There's maybe $35 of components, throw in another $10 or $15 for the faceplate and box...
This person must laugh himself silly every time he sells one, I know I would.
A fool and his money are soon parted.

That's no Pelican, I have several. It's a cheap knock-off, look at the hinges. Bought in bulk, and wholesale.

So do I, looks equivalent quality to me. Do you think you can just throw out disparaging claims without challenge because of your 'side'? That's not how it works, prove your contentions. Price it out with small production labour rates, the same machined metal panel, etc. for $50. Dazzle.

I should invent a potion for burning in cables, you could use it to demagnetize DVD's too. Howmuch could I get for it ?

well, if you could make a small quantity, you could sell it for $$$$$$$$, because only those who want the best broken in cables will be able to buy it, and the cost of a cd de-magnetize r well i bet you could get 25,000$ per drop. USD tho of course :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.