• IMG-20240331-WA0010.jpeg
    IMG-20240331-WA0010.jpeg
    365.7 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: 3 users
Joined 2019
Paid Member
Or consider R21.
From your lips...

I posted this in another thread b/c the parts came with that order, but lookie lookie what FINALLY made it to my doorstep. I know you posted alternate parts (and thank you for that!), but I just left my order open with Mouser... in case.

Now... getting everything that's arrived over the course of a couple years rounded up... and finding time to build the boards and modify the PSUs.

First up will be identical "First Watt" supplies for a dual mono build. Then I'll do their twins for another.

The list of things to try these with is long...

Maybe others will get their parts too or ordered the alternates. I only remember a few folks actually building these. So, maybe in a month there will be one more that's built it and put it in an amp. Now, I have to start digging through my parts bins for everything else.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5556.JPG
    IMG_5556.JPG
    462.5 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: 1 user
Joined 2019
Paid Member
I posted this in another thread b/c the parts came with that order, but lookie lookie what FINALLY made it to my doorstep.
I’m in total disbelief. Mouser has 1826 pcs. of SUP70101 available and more is coming soon. Finally, after over two years.

Be advised that now R21 regulator automatically loses status of Hi-End product because it is not unobtanium anymore. :D

Reactions: 4 users