Bugs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Rofl, lÖl

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Have the "hang" of it now. I am not sure if the issues I still experience are browser related or are USER issues. When I post , I am already logged in , but the "manage attachments" child window still requires redundant credentials (another login) ... very frustrating.

I know It is not chrome (I won't downgrade back to IE) ,yahoo remembers my login after even a extended session (cookie??)

Otherwise , the new forum script is "nuclear fast" on chrome (CSS and java are fastest). What happened to those animated "blowup" thumbnails (I copied the .JS anyway)???

Also, if you don't Type for a while , the site "times you out " and you have to log on yet again to finish your post...
OS

Actually, chrome is known to have issues.

HA- ha , as do the rest of them. (especially IE8 ) What I described was experienced on IE8 , FF ,opera , and chrome. BTW , on "bad" script or a malicious website , Chrome is the one that survives. :worship:

Version 2 chrome is nearly flawless. I do see the cookie. but even with it (cookie) ,the child window will still ask for another login. This will only happen randomly (as andrew explained).
OS

PS .It did it on this post !! (timeout 7 min - no cookie )

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.