• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Buffalo DAC (ESS Sabre 9008)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
No, none sold yet. I got this from GoDaddy (our provider) about two hours ago...

As part of a continuing effort to provide the highest quality
service for our valued customers, your hosting account has
been migrated to a new server that will provide you with
increased performance and reliability.

Please note that it can take up to 24 hours from the time the
update was completed for any newly-published content to be
visible on your Web site.

Seems my uploads and state changes are going to the wrong (old) server. this is incredibly irritating. Have they been watching the site waiting for the perfect time to mess with me or what?

Joined 2004
Paid Member
BrianDonegan said:
No, none sold yet. I got this from GoDaddy (our provider) about two hours ago...

Seems my uploads and state changes are going to the wrong (old) server. this is incredibly irritating. Have they been watching the site waiting for the perfect time to mess with me or what?

So what does that mean for an ETA? Will the DAC suddenly appear for sale tomorrow evening instead when the new server get's sync'ed?

Joined 2005
Paid Member
You've got a nice list here of those of us who thought we would be first in line. I even left work early to be here on time. Now, with weekend obligations, may end up missing out. I hope you can get it fixed and let us know what our next opportunity will be.

Joined 2004
Paid Member
How about we note our intent to buy in this thread and contact you afterward to complete the transaction?

If that sounds like it will turn into a logistical nightmare, then I'm going to have to go back to my guests (have friends over and disappeared for a few minutes) and just be disgruntled :mad:

Anyway, good luck and hopefully there will be enough modules to go around this time. :clown:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.