• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Buffalo DAC (ESS Sabre 9008)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
BrianDonegan said:
So, in Sweden (GMT+2 at the moment), it will be Saturday at 02:00 and 14:00.

There will be the same number available at both times. If there are left overs from the earlier time, they will be available right through the end (like that is going to happen).

Ah, good. Thought for a while I missed the first round.

I'll tune in at 2.00h. ;)

mmm ?

captured just now . . .

Attachments

• capture-1.jpg
    capture-1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 594
I just grabbed the JavaScript from some web site. Since it runs on the client (your machine) it's probably not dealing with date formats very well. I haven't really looked too closely at it. Will try to fix it while I watch the mayhem.

Just goes to show, all the world should just use GMT and get rid of daylight savings. :) Next on my agenda, a single phone number format for the entire world. At least I am not in the global scheduling software business anymore...

[EDIT] Tweaked it. Should be a little better now.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.