Brother of Quasi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Here the little brother with only two output pair devices. This could fit, with two minor modifications (switch from R7 18k to wire link and switch R13 from 470r to 680r ; Quasi advices), to +/-35Vdc rail voltage.

Marc

Attachments

• NBIP_2pcb_evo.JPG
    NBIP_2pcb_evo.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 824
And the last evolution, the one i will use after putting together on study board all my need and possibilities. Suitable home place is an important criteria and i don't want to exced 24x25x34cm (WxHxD), use of a maximum parts i have in stock is a another.

The main project turn on 500VA Rcore 2x36Vac, 8xMur3020WT for rectification, 32.000µF/63V smoothing caps per Voltage rail, 6x MJL3281A paired output devices. Each output device emitter resitor will consist on a little pcboard that support 4x 1R8 1W 1% metal resistors in parallel

Marc

Attachments

• NBIP_3pcb_evo.jpg
    NBIP_3pcb_evo.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 768
Last edited:
Hi Idefixes,

The boards that you suggested are single sided. How do you solder the ones that has to go to the heatsink? Sorry for my stupidity. This has been bothering me for a long time and I still can't figure out how this can be done. Or can anyone tell me how? Do you have to use some rig for this? Thank you for your time.

Hi Idefixes,

The boards that you suggested are single sided. How do you solder the ones that has to go to the heatsink? Sorry for my stupidity. This has been bothering me for a long time and I still can't figure out how this can be done. Or can anyone tell me how? Do you have to use some rig for this? Thank you for your time.

Hi, I will screw board and transistors on a (plastic, wood....) sheet that was large cuted in the center (under board) and so let acces to parts solder pad.

My Nbip board has big evolution on routing job last few monthes.BD139 will be screw direct on MJL3281. see attached (PCB : 100x160mm standart board)

Attachments

• Nbip3_ccs.png
    Nbip3_ccs.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 736
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.