Broken CDM9 Transport

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
CDM9/44 PRO

eh! found "BRAND NEW"Original Philips CDM9/44 PRO with Metal Die cast at a local electronic shop..they have 5-6 complete set ...selling for Usd$40 per set..

can CDM4/19 subz with CDM9/44 Pro? ii know they are different but......possible?

mail me if anyone interested.

ohynot.

Attachments

• ·Ó¤ù 021.jpg
    ·Ó¤ù 021.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,689
Good to see they are still around!! :)

By the way, your NONOS Dac kit looks nice. Good job! :cool:

I do recall that another DIYer was offering remanufactured geared wheels from a more resilient material. The last wheel I replaced just crumbled in my hand. :eek:

The 250 is sounding better than my Alpha 6 through the same Black Box 50 DAC. :D

Cheers

Jon :)

Broken CDM9

hi jonclancy,

thanks for your comment.

Diyer design & made DIY products all quite good because they paid more hear.......... t & know what Diyer wants. Factory products will not considerate this, earn money is the large point.

I had quite many laser head on hand. Hope can help more diyers.

thnaks

thomas

In case this subject resurfaces...

I had exactly the same stripped-tooth problem with the CDM9 Pro in my PS Audio Lambda CD Drive (I know, I know, vintage gear!).

After following a few links in this forum I tracked down some original parts at Charles Hyde & Son Ltd. They are still listed as CDM9 Gear Pulley CD Tray Philips. CHS part number P33192.

If anyone wants one, I have a couple of spares.

message for mustardhead, re: pSAudio lambda

Hi - a message for mustardhead

I have just joined and thus am not allowed to send personal mail. can you email me on salman [DoT] hussain [[aT]] sac (DOT] ac [dOT] uk

I also have a PSAudio lambda and have just ordered the gear from the Uk distributor you mentioned - just wanted tips on installation!

thanks
salman

Mustardhead said:
Jean-Paul

Yes I have one left. Please send me an e-mail at r*****@british******.com and let me know where to send it. I'll have it with you in a couple of days.

Roger

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.