• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello PA,
It really is a shame that you have had to put up with so much shite over your trying to resolve this issue. When doing your best it is always unfair to bear complaints from whingers.
I have never received anything that I paid for. And that was from round one. However, I realise the futility of complaining about Rhys, and his dishonesty. Now, if I had the funds i'd instruct a solicitor. I'm quite sure they would find a way to make him pay. It is absolutely certain that he'd be unable to mount a serious defence in a Tort. Fraud by little wastrels, such as Rhys, rarely gets punished much harder than the big end of town. Which is a real pity, as a short spell at her Majesty's pleasure might indicate to his family what a piece of snot he is.
Unfortunately, my sister indicates that a custodial sentence is out of the question. A fine possibly and a record. My sister is one of the UK's senior QC's.
Oh well, I guess this is the end of the affair.
Hopefully, Rhys will get his one day.

Although many buyers are too late to file a complaint with Paypal, it is still possible to do this with your Credit Card company.

(I assume almost everybody uses a CC within Paypal to feed the account)

A Credit Card company has a simple rule: When the seller cannot prove that something was delivered (and as far I can tell Rhysh cannot do that anyway, not even in the cases he did ship ...) the buyer always gets a full refund.

So go for it!

I sent my money via direct bank transfer - i wounder if i have any come back!

Its there in black and white as they say.
Rhys will send me SEK in cash and I'll hope it will cover your claims but I will know this for sure when I see the money. If this is not the case I will remind him. I can't do more but if you don't have sent me your bank details, please do.... just in case.

Hi PA,

are we assuming he is sending all the parts to make up the outstanding orders
and money to make up the cost of parts if there is not enough parts in hand ?

I hope there is not another "incomplete" shipment to you as we all seemed to think
when he decided to handover everything would be finished and all you had to do was part out the pieces and ship.

At this point I don't know about the status of your items. AndrewT was going to pick up the stuff but so far he hasn't done that.
I think that for both Andrew and myself the cost of travelling to pick up our items was equal to the cost of the items - it would only have been worthwhile if we had been able to pick up all of the GB stuff - but since some of that was sent to you it really is no longer viable.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.