• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Status refresh

Hi all...

today, thanks to P-A efforts, the 4 boards sent to me by him, got my door.

Thanks for your care. Hope everyone in this group buy have same final as me.

The boards are awesome, professionaly made, although the finish is not golden, is tin HAL. Anyway, better on hands than flying.

Regards to all

Euclides.:spin:

Last edited:
Hotlink doesn't work for me, so tried attaching it again.........

GM

Attachments

• IMG_5531%5B4%5D.jpg
    IMG_5531%5B4%5D.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 80
One more week has gone with very little communication with Rhys. My plan now is that after Monday 7th my mission will end, that is actively. I will send emails to all members with Rhys contact details which you should not publish anywhere. You are free to take actions against Rhys whatever they may be. You could also simply forget the whole thing.

I will send the stuff I've got and if Rhys plan to send the rest I will take care of it but I won't nag at him after this date. An option for Rhys is to pay me and I'll buy the missing parts. In fact there are lot's of options for solving this if only Rhys would contribute with something.

P-A,

I cannot over state my relief when I read that there is a final and definite date for shipping.
I'm trying to email you but you seems to bunker yourself. my emails bounce back from the server and here for some reason it is claimed you do not accept private messages. how can I communicate with you?

Shmulik

Last edited:
what can we do?

P-A,

I cannot over state my relieve when I read that there is a final and definite date for shipping.
I'm trying to email you but you seems to bunker yourself. my emails bounce back from the server and here for some reason it is claimed you do not accept private messages. how can I communicate with you?

Shmulik

Rhys has stolen me, he doesn`t sent me several parts. (mundorf caps, dale resistors):mad:
If any member of the united kingdom is offered, we should collectively denounce rhys for fraud. Only need to denounce Paypal, collect all our names and the total amount defrauded (several thousand pounds) and denounce it to the police. It will be difficult to recover money

P-A,

I cannot over state my relief when I read that there is a final and definite date for shipping.

Shmulik
I have had trouble with my DNS for few hours late yesterday and this morning. The last email from you is 20th August.

I also lost over 100 dollars to that guy. I cannot put claims on paypal since it is simply too late, to long of a time believing in that guy rhys.
so, I´m not the rich guy just getting angry about that. I´ll have to accuse him officially, even if i don´t get money back. I´ll get me some information next week in germany, but it of cause would help to have a "man" in GB.

cheers
stefan

I believe each one of you is paying some usage fee for his credit card, so I suggest each who is offended should turn to his local CC representative for assistance.
There is an issue we should keep in mind once people start getting their claims refunded: some of the items are being supplied, and whoever gets both items and refund should pay Rhys for what he got. However, I'm not sure Rhys is able to be paid the easy way now (PayPal) and do not communicate too much. If any of you have an idea how to settle this issue please suggest.

There is a saying in Hebrew which I poorly translate here:
Do not impose on others acts you hate to be subject to.

P-A, I think I got all my questions answered by now besides the one I raised above, and your advice is as good as any.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.