• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
To all,
This forum never fails to amaze me. I can buy items from people on the other side of the planet, pay in advance, and have the items at my residence in a few days. When a fellow member is having problems others pitch in to help, ie PA and AndrewT et al.

I would never pay for a service or item locally in my own town upfront. Aw inspiring.

Tad

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
tryonziess said:
...This forum never fails to amaze me. I can buy items from people on the other side of the planet, pay in advance, and have the items at my residence in a few days....

Except when that doesn't happen, like now.

I wrote above that I understood that scheduling Fedex pickups can be problematic. This does not excuse how, in the week after telling everyone it would definitely, definitely ship on Monday, Rhys has done nothing.

Any normal person would, during that time a) come back and post the reason why the package wasn't sent, b) come up with an viable alternative plan and c) send the @*'&$! package!

It's his responsibility to get on the phone to Andrew and P-A and arrange a pickup, not theirs.

I noticed a few posts back someone copied a post from Rhys where he states July 25th as the final deadline.

Can we agree, finally, that the authorities are notified?

P.S. By the way can anyone update on who Paypal is dealing with this? Have people who filed claims got their money back yet?

Rhysh do the EC88 gainclone boards exist? I know that they have problems but I would like it if you could mail mine and Nick Kolisnyk's (3 boards), in that box to PA. They can be shipped to either one of us since we work at the same place. We would like to attempt to fix them. As told before, getting my $40 back for the boards doesnt help as I have already collected all the parts and transformers.

Please respond

Sorry andrew that I did not update the thread. The package is going out today still. I will update with tracking number once it has been picked up.

Yes I did have to delay andrews visit as I am working most of this week, but i hope we can find a date that works for us both asap.

rhysh said:
The package has been picked up, changed to DHL becuase of problems with fedex. The DHL website seems to be down at the moment, but the tracking number appears to be

Just checked with DHL and the number is an item number and right now the package is on it's way to the terminal and a tracking number will be created. The package goes as surface transport via Germany and will arrive at my place Wednesday or Thursday.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.