• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
PCB delivery

I notice the BPA round 2 group buy wiki remains unchanged.

The list still stands at 20 registrations of interest and 18 payments received. (90 percent paid)

However, it appears that only two have been shipped (10%) and one (5%) has been received. And people are still being asked to make payment but no deliveries are being reported.

If anyone has received their boards kindly post.

rhysh said:

I know this is a complete pain, but i cant accept payment for boards in pounds. This is simply becuase the pcb company only takes USD. It would be a lot easier for you to pay by USD.

Just for reference, a full board set is costing about £28. ( 4 boards ). These boards are 4oz copper and bloody heavy!
Never heard about Paypal which even can handle swedish krona?

PCB Shipping

Hi everyone, ALL the remaning kits and boards are ready to go out tomrrow for certain, if i have not allready updated you about shipping via email. All european orders should arrive into next week, all world orders should arrive just into the following week.

The wiki has not been updated about shipping, i will add the updates once i can access the spreadsheet at home later this evening.

Previous question

If 20 boards were already mailed out (according your post) - who were they shipped to?

The wiki reports a total of 2X4 boards being shipped as recently as 8/05.

And the rest 6 and 10 - 16 shipped at a date not listed.

The question was who received the 20 boards mentioned in your post?

rhysh said:
What do you mean? I allways order lots of space PCB's to save reordering more when people want them.
The idea behind a group buy is _not_ to order more than you have in order AND have got money for. What is that has backfired really?

If you let people know as soon as things happens they can put up with it but just keep quiet annoys people more. Why hasn't Arne got he stuff? Do you have the boards? Why not delivered?

When I have been in charge of a group buy I have always let people know if there have been some changes in the group buy process. Every date is stated, both expect and real ones.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.