• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 Round 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Rhysh

Hi Rhysh

If it is not too much trouble,could you let us know whose boards have been shipped, who is next in line and the expected date of postage of others?

Most, (if not all) in the group buy are on the wiki so there should be no breech of confidentiality or private information, and it would give others some idea of progress and what is going on, as well as eliminate the need for you to be answering individual queries on progress of their boards and shipment.

If we are to appreciate your situation, in all fairness appreciate and respect ours. Customers participated in this group buy in full confidence.

Keeping people in the dark is not a good image for others who will be apprehensive about group buys in the future.

Hi... Still there any PCB available?

Hi, guys... sorry to be late ( and hope not too late ), but I was off forum for a while, as work job was getting all the time...

I would be interested in a set of four PCBs.
Is there a spare set?

Thanks in advance.

Hisatugo. :smash:

P.S. I added my user to the wiki, anyway... as the board avaliability is confirmed, I will pay for... ASAP.:rolleyes:

Hi Rhysh,

please let me know when you plan to ship my stuff, 4 PCBs and 4 kits w/o the LM3886s. One month ago you had everything ready for shipment. I understand if you are busy with all the group buys, server crashing etc but please give me an estimated shipping date.

Jan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.