• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

BPA300 mono block

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Alexc88, I have decided to run the boards in parallel for a while. How would you set the 2 gain resistors up. Also, to run from single ended input. Could i just change the 10k to 5 or 7,5. This would increase gain. However, input inpedance is still high is it not for single ended input. thanks. Units are working fine.

I found some bigger speaker terminal, bigger rating.

Attachments

• new speaker terminal_small.jpg
    new speaker terminal_small.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 782
I wanna say thank you to :

- Alexw88 for support and make this happen
- My friend Jeffry who give me to know about audio DIY and for all support.
- My friend Bonie Bong who teach me all everything i want to know about electonic and help me to build this.

For main capacitor i've got a very good price for a "GIANT Capacitor" Mundorf Supreme 15uf, it's almost a half price compare to part connexion.

for the next few day i will post some other pics

cheers
Jopie

Attachments

• my bpa300 - mundorf supreme.jpg
    my bpa300 - mundorf supreme.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 716
I found the perfect fit screw terminals for the power and speaker connectors of the BPA150 PCB at a surplus store. A member already asked me to provide him these connectors. I'm selling them at my cost to help others members. If there is any other members interested, I'll probably return to the store in two weeks. Any persons interested by these connectors, just let me know by email, I'll by you a kit. Check my previous post for an idea on how look the connectors, black Bakelite type insulator, very tough and high current rating. The connector pins fit the PCB large mounting holes.

The speaker connector (2 screws) is 0.50U$
The power (+/-30V, 3 screws) is 1.00U$, you need two per board.
I will add on top of that our sale taxes that I will pay at the counter and 3% PayPal fee.
Sorry I accept only PayPal for convenience.

You will pay only the actual shipping cost, usually 5-8$ air mail worldwide.

It may help other members, I had a hard time to find the correct connectors. :rolleyes:

Since I'm doing this for free, I won't buy 100 connectors just in case or return to the store just for fun every week. Please guys let me know within the next two weeks :)

Have fun...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.