Big forum upgrade ahead - what you need to know!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
anatech said:
Hiya Choky!,
So, where is the new and improved Pumpkin? Complete with a super shunty regulator? A really nice job on those BTW, and I saw those two years ago now. Doesn't seem that long ago.

Keep your iron hot and your monitor on, FFx will do as it wasn't broke anyway. ;)

-Chris

hehe

my own Pumpkin is still in drawer ...... always some other things to do , while listening da muzak on anything I have ........ mostly few toob amps , without need for funky vibro gene ( which Pumpie in fact is )

hehe - one day I maybe will make :Pumpkin: as PS for dreky Lin TT's ......

just joking .... I think that I'll finish my Pumpie , as necessity for tube booster PP amp .... ( these kids these days knows only about F4 ....)

:clown:

almost forgot - several complete Pumpies are already made .... ask AR2 and Steen , for instance .....

Hi,

I am a noob, I just built a speaker using HIVI W6 woofers and a vifa xt25 tweeter the one with the ring radiator, crossed at 3khz . My problem is the woofer is not smooth above 2khz , DO you think it is a good Idea to cross the Vifa XT25 at 2khz , do you think the distortion figure is still good? And sorry for the off topic.

JUST KIDDING!!!!! :D :D :D ...And please don't answer the question. :) :) ;)

BTW, It has been more than a week now since this thread started, And I'm anticipating the change to the new site. I hope the change is less painful than expected, I wish us all good luck! ;)

Re: Re: TABBED browsers

SimontY said:

Agreed. Page title, then site title is good practice, particularly relevant with tabbed browsing. And we'll easily recognise the site from the favicon on the tab (assuming FF is the browser - and it ought to be!)

Simon

Ahem... Opera does this too ;)

Let's go OT again for a game of BROWSER WARS! :D

Attachments

• diyafav.jpg
    diyafav.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 268
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi SA-12,
Are you referring to a Counterpoint? I was warranty for them until they went bust. I still get them in for service.

I don't know about T-shirts though. Mark (Variac) would know better. The new site is promising to be more useful. This site is hard to beat though, thanks to the heavy customization by AudioFreak. You can't imagine how tricked out this software is!

-Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.