Big forum upgrade ahead - what you need to know!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi SA-12,
Ahh, a fellow Cam'er. I just finished my cookies for tonight actually. ;)

The med change is slowly improving my life, thank you. I'll send you a PM, how's that?

A 2SK135? Why? I don't think I have any of those anyway.

If you need to rebuild one channel of your SA-12, you need a complete set of very tightly matched outputs. I mean tight. The easiest thing to do is to buy a set from Michael, but they need to be tested for matching first, before you install them. I have had issues with these before. Remember, he only has pulled sets (used).

I am still working on a BJT output stage, even at this point in time, it blows away the original. I have also changed the circuit itself so that distortion is greatly reduced while retaining the Counterpoint sound. That change also supports the Mosfet outputs. There are also other additions that need to be installed to both increase the reliability and further increase the sound quality.

-Chris

Variac said:
It is unimaginable to me that a t-shirt won't come out of our new graphics, and yes , that sort of thing will help pay for ongoing changes. I know I really want one!! :D
Mark

Hi Mark!

Oh, yes I'd like a couple of small T-shirts.

The postman and local village residents have all been wondering about the boxes from Siam, Australia, Canada, England, Poland, Germany and Taiwan; and, the T-shirts could really help by letting them know that I'm not the scary sort of weird.

...back with more trouble...

Since you are all having such fun with the t-shirt idea...and this really needs to get back on topic...why doesn't the DIYAudio brain trust decide upon a logo?...then provide the code for such so that participants can have them created (or embroidered) locally?

Mongo, what have you done?:bigeyes:

A classmate of mine from college now manufactures garments ( actually their family business). They made beautiful T-shirts for our 25th college reunion.
If we have a design I could find out if they'd be interested in making it for us. Might even be cheaper if made here and sent there ?:scratch:

Just a thought.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.