"Best Free Music Player and Organizer'

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

after getting JRMC and my W7 environment cleaned up (ditching crappy codecs asf)

There are tons of bad Codecs.

My currect recommendation is SAF for Mediaportal (should work equally well for other DX based players like JRMC.

Install and play, unless you want HD TV, then you need send an e-mail for an unlock code (but no cash)...

On my Media PC I did:

Minimal Win 7 Install.

Latest ATI Radeon Drivers.

SAF 5.0 (Stand Alone Filter).

Media Portal and JRMC.

Set Video to SAF Codecs in MP and JRMC.

Just play back and smile...

:D

I remember mucking with codecs the way you did, to get DXVA, a subtitle renderer for all my Anime Video's that works with H264 DXVA decoding and so on... It really degenerated into work.

Sharkys codec Pack, Combined Community Codec Pack (CCCP), CoreAVC and old of these... Gosh, what a tosh.

With SAF it just works.

Ciao T

What I'd like is an option to add the currently playing track to an existing/created playlist of my choice.
Yes, it's been a couple of years, but I did stumble onto a solution.
Winamp will let you append a track to a Library playlist, with just a right click and menu selection.
I found this out after installing iTunes, and then checking Winamp's library functions.
Ugh! I'm not thrilled enough with either to use them regularly, but some good came from it.
The downside is that it's a Library playlist, so it's stored as part of Winamp's App Data, with a computereze filename. Unless you're a masochist you'll use the Library to access it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.