baffle slant fact or fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE ONLY thing that could make this forum better would be addition of a 'Like button'.

lilun...... you need to go play with some water in a rectangular vessel, make some gently waves with a credit card.......
(rofwmsl)
(rolling on floor wetting myself laughing)

If you use warm water, your hands wont get chilly and, with the addition of a little dish washing soap.............
You do know where your towel is right?

I think the problem is people who are simply mocking me for not understanding something instead of helping me to understand.

Otherwise why are they posting? what are their motives? you do wonder.

I still think cal weldors example is wrong because of the reasons i gave. According to him, if you put a subwoofer in a triangular room, you would hear no bass except along a straight line. Which is nonsense.

lilun, the problem here is that you ask questions. Then when people answer them you think they are wrong. Why not build something and try some things out for yourself. Seems to be a surefire way of learning. People post stuff here because people like you ask questions. They have no motive as you think. Just experience trying to help you. But you won't listen.

I think the problem is people who are simply mocking me for not understanding something instead of helping me to understand.

Otherwise why are they posting? what are their motives? you do wonder.

I still think cal weldors example is wrong because of the reasons i gave. According to him, if you put a subwoofer in a triangular room, you would hear no bass except along a straight line. Which is nonsense.

I think you are mistaken about people's motives here. I went to this thread looking to learn something about this question but for nearly every response you've received that you don't agree with, you appear to take a simply contrarian position...I have never found the lads/ladies here to be too professorial...most of the motives here are to get discussions moving forward into areas that will yield some new avenues of learning or revelation either for the OP or for the general DIY crowd, neophyte and veteran alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.