B&O ICEpower modules – any built?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello. Thank you for your answers.
I attached four pictures. You can look inside my A100 now.
I'am sure that PS audio made some modifications to 200ASC, and it's 110V gear now.
If you have photos of 220V version (2 sides ) in hi-res - that will be helpfull.

thx for your help

this and a trio a100 right? I need the drawing board input signal, would be grateful

mauricio

Hello. Thank you for your answers.
I attached four pictures. You can look inside my A100 now.
I'am sure that PS audio made some modifications to 200ASC, and it's 110V gear now.
If you have photos of 220V version (2 sides ) in hi-res - that will be helpfull.

thx for your help

I've been playing with the 200ASC modules from YFW and I have to say I'm pleased with my purchase (and glad I got them before the price jumped to $199).

They sound as good as my junk test speakers will allow them sound. And no, the highs are not missing or rolled-off like some have suggested. :rolleyes:

They may only be ~40W amplifiers, but that is perfectly fine with my neighbors. If I played them even close to clipping I would probably have someone banging on my front door.

I replaced the 50v 560uF supply cap with a Panasonic FC 63v 820uF. I also added two additional 63v 820uF caps across the J2 PS header.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

what difference in power 200asc ice plate that has 2 capacitors and output plug to 47 volts

thank

mauricio

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.