• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AZ OLED setup kits for Soekris dam1021/1121 control

Connected everything. Led lights both on the control board and dam1021 lights up nicely. However no reaction on the OLED display :( Will do some fault digging later. SK version

Attachments

• 20170620_180836.jpg
    20170620_180836.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 740
Last edited:
Disconnected the control unit and just use the sk1021 as PSU for the dam.(and Vac for an rpi) I2s and serial as before. At least it works.. I am not able to get the oled to work

Please change the direction of the control panel. This MCU notch is printed backwards. I'm really sorry. It's bothering you. The MCU is plugged in and won't be damaged. The firmware is up to date. I checked the records and only your MCU PCB needs to be inserted backwards.

Attachments

• 150.png
    150.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 650