• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

AudioSector-chip amp kits, dacs, chassis

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
A few pictures of my cased up Audiosector DAC... works like a charm and sounds very natural. My best DAc so far ;)

Attachments

• dac-1.jpg
    dac-1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 680
  • dac-2.jpg
    dac-2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 659
  • dac-3.jpg
    dac-3.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 646
Hi!
I just received a Premium Kit with the Caddock resistors.
I am building it without any electronic skills, but I'll get there.

I would like to know where should I install those Caddocks!
(No problem with the nfeedback resistor, it must be soldered in the litle hole near the LM3875 and on the second leg of it...right?)

Two remaining Caddocks : one 22K and one 220R.
Where should I solder these ones? I have holes for Rf, R2, R1 R3 and Rz.
(I think I will ignore Rz...)

Please don't laugh but... these resistors are not directional, are they?

Go to the audiosector.com site and download the instruction pdf. It has a circuit diagram with the values of the resistors on about page 2. It also has some great tips for beginner kit builders. I started in the same place. You will be amazed what great sound you get if you take your time and follow the guide.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.