Asynchronous reclocking

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
JonPike, fmak, et al,

JitterDither works perfectly for me, right out of the box with no special options or settings of any kind, on every system I have tried, including Windows 98SE, Windows 2000, and Windows XP. The program is utterly simple: it’s just a standard dialog box and nothing else. If it doesn’t work for you there is probably something wrong with your computer.

Ulas said:
JonPike, What do you want me to do? The program works on every PC I’ve tried, including my wife’s PC, which has never had a compiler or other development tool installed on it. The only libraries it has are the ones that came with WinXP.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It would be good to have an explanation of how this works and what peripherals go with the working ones. It dosen't work on any computer I have tried; Win 98SE or XP!!

:angel:

After playing around more than A lot with sync and asynchronous reclock circuit I must admit that the best solution for me is - like you Peter ;) - its absence .
I am convinced finally after the introduction of Tent Clock and Pass D1 stage with the 1541A. Simply becouse Tent clock let play a CD like a warm tape , and the Pass D1 let ear me all the artifacts of a device like the recloker. Things that comes to mind and heart and ears are the poorness of armonics , a certain restriction of the rithm (bass and drums) and arsh highs.
Just to name a fiew.
Below is the actual arrangiament , I would be grateful if someone would comment about the connection of the SCLK (PIN 4 of 1541A) to the master clock.

BTW a bit off topic post , feel free to move elsewere :)

Attachments

• dacarr2.jpg
    dacarr2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,020
Bricolo said:
Stefano, where did you see that pin4 was SCLK :confused:

That's the first time I read this. Pin 4 (when activated, and it's not in I2S mode) is for data R.

From the 1541 datasheet, when the pin 27(OB/TWC) is at +5 volt (the actual) the input mode is TIME MUX TWC were pin1 is WORDSELECT, pin 2 is BITCLOCK, pin 3 is DATA TWC and pin 4 is SYSTEMCLOCK. "A separate system clock (SCK) is provided for accurate ,jitter-free timing of the analogue outputs AOL and AOR"
The max input frequency at the SCK (4) is 12MHz.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.