• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Array's Sales

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Winterpeg, where the provincial bird is a mosquito not quite the size of a heavy bomber. Have a Double Fat Boy [1] for me, willya?

[1] Not what you're thinking, ya pervs. It's a two patty hamburger.

Yes, we were thinking of installing anti-aircraft guns around the perimeter to take them down. I sense a Winnipegger, now removed to California. I've had a few of those "Boigas" before, but probably my favourite burger spot now is the North Star Drive in on McGregor. Very tasty, like something you make at home - & they even offer curried mayonaise!

Picture

They measure 4-1/8" x 2"

Attachments

• Mallory 1200uF Photo Cap.jpg
    Mallory 1200uF Photo Cap.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 126
Shipment

Hi, I've had a few enquire about how much shipping is for the pair. Pragmatically speaking, these are small and lightweight so shipment (anywhere) won't be much obviously.

After selling many items here and on other forums, with shipments going the world over, I've estimated that 90% of enquirers who request a postage quote never end up making a purchase. Making these estimates take time. Therefore, unless the item offered is unusual in it's shipment requirements, postal estimates are no longer provided to any other than a fully committed buyer.

Self Estimates can be made here (shipment from R2M-5M3):

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/personal/findARate?execution=e1s1

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.