• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Array's Sales

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Philips 9710M/01 FULLRANGE Pair

One of the (if not THE) best of Philips' fullrange creations, the masterful 8.5" 9710M/01. This pair originally came from the CBC and were used there 40+ years ago. 8 ohm impedance.

Ideal dispersion integrated waveform, high compliance paper edge, hefty potted alnico drive & milled copper-capped pole peice all add up to make a mighty fine driver. Included with this sale will be a copy of the technical spec cutsheet.

Observe a few recent auctions using this driver:
5876592073 - 250075576152

$230/pr

Foster 10RG11 FE103A - Two Pair

For sale are TWO pair of 10RG11 4" fullrange loudspeakers, AKA Foster FE103A.

Highly sought after by speaker designers / builders for their full range capability in a single driver. These are the preferred relieved dustcap version of this driver.

Very large alnico magnet for the size / weight of speaker cone!

Cones are in perfect shape (no dings, tears, perforations, crinkles)

Each driver weighs 1.25 lbs

$135 for both pair

Attachments

• fe-103a  10rg11 -diy.jpg
    fe-103a 10rg11 -diy.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 382
Wanted: Empire 12" Woofers

image.php

I'm looking for a set of Empire 12" woofers from the Grenadier series of loudspeakers from the 1970's. They made an alnico & ceramic version and I'm looking for the ceramic. Basket and magnet structure must be intact / undamaged but the drivers don't have to work, or the cones can be buggered it doesn't matter. Drop me a line if you've got a set... tnxs.

Attachments

• c26b_3.jpg
    c26b_3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 79
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Have you had an opportunity to run impedance curve on these? How is/was the surround/cone? (80% of these i run acrss need the surrounds reglued)

Guys $100/2 pair is a bargain if these are in good shape. I just shipped an EnABLed pair off to Italy. A very sweet driver. These would be really interesting in MJK's passive baffle. Or the 4 could be used in a pair of BD-pipes )i got a couple sets of those kicking around here)

dave

limono said:
I will take a pair . Contact me with shipping quote to Detroit and I paypal or send International M.O from my bank .
Regards, L

Here are some pictures of one set of the drivers. Both pair (1 x 10rg11, 1 x 5410182) are in the same condition.

P10, once upon a time we ran up a z-curve but that was a few years ago and on different pairs. It was just a matter of curioisity to see how the sealed cap compared to the releived. I've noticed the glue joint needs a touch up on most pair and these are no exception. Seems par for the course on this driver.

Limono I sent an email off to you, hope you receive. Please note the offer is for both pair. Let me know ASAP ok? Listing fees are economical right now and I'd like to take advantage of it if need be.

Attachments

• fe103a upload.jpg
    fe103a upload.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 174
Aluminum 10 inch Cone Woofers

For sale are a really cool set of Hitachi 10" Aluminum cone woofers, or trade for a pair of Empire "Grenadier" 12 Inch Woofers.

Features:

Concave Aluminum cone & dustcaps
Cast Baskets
Nice magnet structure
1.5" voicecoil
Corrugated "gathered edge" cloth suspension
Metal Mesh Covers

They're ready for use. Measured parameters for your custom project can be provided if the buyer chooses.

Reason for selling - already have two other pair of similar woofers but require the Empires for 3-way system.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

JVC Quality Ribbon Tweeters

For sale are a pair of JVC Dyna-Flat Ribbon Supertweeters in excellent condition. Ready for use, made in Japan. These were used in JVC's top dog ZERO series loudpeakers from the late 70's. They're good stuff. JVC's inhouse HSW1199-01FCS

They use a cast faceplate and the exponential horn loading smooths projection while the central waveguide increases horizontal dispersion. There is a baffle airseal already attached. Included is the owners manual from the ZERO-4's from whence they came. Closeup diaphragm snapshots available for those interested in buying.

I need to have $90 in pocket for this pair.

Attachments

• tweeter front book -diy.jpg
    tweeter front book -diy.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 488
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.