Are you a walking battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just putting it out there mercury and thimerosol is 100X more toxic then either substance on its own, when it meets in the body.

You are getting into an entirely different subject about mercury and vaccines. But, one that also reveals that sometimes the medical establishment will do things that would make one wonder if they are really trying to protect lives as they claim.

You may want to start possibly a new thread if autism is your concern. I was hoping to develop this thread into discussing about chelation therapy, because the removal of amalgams alone is quite often not enough in itself for fully removing the effects of accumulated heavy metal poisoning.

You are getting into an entirely different subject about mercury and vaccines. But, one that also reveals that sometimes the medical establishment will do things that would make one wonder if they are really trying to protect lives as they claim.

You may want to start possibly a new thread if autism is your concern. I was hoping to develop this thread into discussing about chelation therapy, because the removal of amalgams alone is quite often not enough in itself for fully removing the effects of accumulated heavy metal poisoning.

Not realy a diffirent tangent, yo umight have been vacinated AND have mercury fillings.

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
GeneZ, since you are new here, let me try to explain the reaction to your post.
This is a DIY site. If you post a video by someone talking in vague terms about electricity and electronics, it's ripe for scorn. There are many here who have a very good idea of how capacitors, spark-plugs, computer chips, electrolytes, current flows work. Some here have even designed these things.

The video is a bit simple and vague, maybe aimed at a general audience who don't understand much of this. But here, we do. So vague explanations like his that sound like pseudo-science will be met here with a lot of, um, resistance. Mr. Tade has already made this clear.

I don't see anyone saying that dissimilar metals in an acid solution will not generate a current. Quite the opposite. Nor do I see anyone saying that an electric current generated in the mouth is good for you,* ditto toxic substances. It's the way the concepts are expressed in the video that are bound to meet with scorn and derision with an engineering crowd. OK for the little old lady from Dubuque, but not here. Why use pseudo science when the real thing will do the job?

*In the 18th and 19th centuries they loved electricity for curing all sorts of ills, so this might have had a better chance with our great, great grandparents.

I was hoping to develop this thread into discussing about chelation therapy, because the removal of amalgams alone is quite often not enough in itself for fully removing the effects of accumulated heavy metal poisoning.

Chelation therapy is even more dangerous quack medicine. Needed in special cases, but can greatly damage your organs and do more harm than good.
Chelation Therapy: Unproven Claims and Unsound Theories
Related dentistry articles:
The "Mercury Toxicity" Scam:: How Anti-Amalgamists Swindle People
Cavitational Osteopathosis, Bouquot, NICO, and "Biological Dentistry"
Stay Away from Holistic and "biological" Dentists

More common quack medicine:
Drinking "food grade" hydrogen peroxide.
Oxygenation Therapy: Unproven Treatments for Cancer and AIDS
Drinking colloidal silver.
Colloidal Silver: Risk Without Benefit
Hair analysis
Commercial Hair Analysis: A Cardinal Sign of Quackery
Wearing pain relieving bracelets - Magnets! Magnets! Magnets!
Magnet Therapy: A Skeptical View

And all the quackery you can handle:
Quackwatch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.