Anyone following the hockey ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Still curious if hockey (field) is a sport you guys pay attention to. My only complaint is the one sided stick.

Welcome to Hockey NZ

Here, field hockey is a women's sport. The (extremely yuppie) HS I went to had a pretty good field hockey team, and lacrosse on the men's side...I would have preferred a football team :p

But some of the field hockey players weren't bad looking, they wear skirts on the field ;)

Nice win for the Canucks last night. Still down 3-2 in the series. Anyone here care to comment on the officiating? I'm not allowed to use that sort of language. ;)

Sami Salo took one for the team...a puck in the nuts! :eek::eek::eek:

...that looked painful. Watching him try and get off the ice I was cringing myself. I wonder if he loses one...:eek:

The video replay boys in Toronto probably have a direct line to Bettman's ear piece for final judgement. Canadian team? NO goal!

Thankfully, we get CBC in the Seattle area. So there is hockey to be watched even for us bums who refuse to pay through the nose for fancy cable packages. 13 channels of **** on the TV to choose from. Still nothing on...

Go Canucks! Sorry, I can't make myself root for the Habs. It just feels so ... WRONG! :)

~Tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.