Anybody have a PCB for this?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
When i started in forum, one poor guy asked the board.

As this is easier to me as shave myself...i can draw in 6 minutes.... i runned fast and tried to send to the boy...young boy, that told us no money to buy.

Without knowing nothing related copyrigth, i run and could not send him directly, this way, i put in this forum.

My God!..... mails came to me as rain drops falling....that no good, bad guy, this is not fair, how can you do that.

My people is free.... too much free.... i think our freedom is in excess, this way we have so many problems in consequence of that.

I fast asked to remove...i was ashamed!

The thread was erased....and i started to think....if really, have some logic that sittuation....protect property......someone owns this or that.....i found that the circuit had already been designed, long, long time ago.....Mr. Rodd was dancing Beatles and Rolling Stones those times.....coincidence, ... the one that took care of me in Japan, was the first designer of this thopologie, in Atsugi Plant...Sony Corporation.....coincidence.

But two persons can make same design, same time, in different world countries...not impossible, because technologie advance in some obvious way.... when first diferential was made...obvious to make a mirror, using PNP and NPN...double simetric circuits...so...developments are obvious after done (not before)

Those copyrigth protects Brands, names and designs.... also values and positions...if you change a little.... ready!...out of the subject... and can call P3A as A3P.

I think that situation is turning some of us in a fause way....untrue movements related our words....many are doing those copies in silence....because 30 bucks is a good money even to U.S. boys....because of taxes, and mail costs, things turns too big in my idea.

We have to keep the ball rolling, and respecting the laws and properties... also, have to take in account that Mr. Rodd sale those boards, this way, if in public domain, will be bad to his business.

But as diy forum... it is strange not to help the guy, and if he cannot pay, or if he do not think it is a fair price, what he can do?

To do or not to do....that's the question?

Of course he will do his own board, or, will ask some helping hand.

I believe we can forget the words the boy said....because if we are in his own shoes....using his own pants.....suffering this own pression...having his own needs.... hearing us telling Oh!...wow...ah!...Ihhhh!....who will not turn nervous?

Buy your boards guys, and some of you ... go making yours too.... in the nigth darkness.....hidden as always we do the things... population is enormous.... i never saw people producing babies...but those things happens.

Those that can pay the price, will pay the price....and others.... will be forced, by circunstances, to use other ways.

All those properties can be deeply discussed...but better not to change something that is working reasonable.... something under the sunlight....others in the shadows.

But, follow my idea please, i am asking your attention.....have the circuit thopology.....this one belongs to mankind now a days....hundreds of factories, industries, are using it....choice the same voltage supply.....select the adequated transistors to work linear in that voltage, the ones that can hold the current, the adequated gain, the correct bias....and you will make the same design...because his Mathematics are not different from ours....this way.... not law...but moral...morality....good use..good common sense.....who is the owner of what?

I am not saying that we have to "jump over the fence".... that we do not obbey the laws.... a lot of people is working with those circuits... and are our friends, our teachers, some of them are very important to our community....i am just saying that the babies will going in production, despite no one can see.

Carlos

A schematic is only half the story when it comes to any circuit, as any experienced constructor should know. Parts choice and the layout of the parts on the board is critical.

I had this experience when I decided to naively build a P3A on veroboard in a slap dash manner. All that happened was the transistors got hot very quickly and the sound was distorted. There was no error in the connection of the parts, but when I consulted a friend who measured it with a 'scope, it was oscillating due to the poor layout. Once I relayed the parts out in a nicer manner, the problems went away.

I have seen a number of people post board designs in this forum where it is obvious this is their first go with a PCB design package, and they have just put parts onto the pcb in any order, and picked "Auto Route" or something similar. The end result is usually a 2-layer mess that'd just oscillate or burn traces under full load :bigeyes:

Yes JC, you are entirelly rigth

Conections must be as short as possible, there are some tricks in pc board construction...avoid input to output magnetic coupling, and also put the hy sensitivity parts very close one each other, but avoiding 2 stage output leads too much close to first stage base lead.... a lot of things you already know.

And...aahahahhaah (joke) as someone said some day.... i laugh a lot..... make construction strong, not to vibrate, because electrons can became drunk! ahahahaha...bull ---- !

Bye Jaycee...this is J and C i imagine...because Jaicee in my country is a girl name....hummmmmm good!

regards,

Carlos

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.