• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Another project, all digital DDX amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
simple remote controller

Any idea?:D

Attachments

• remotes.JPG
    remotes.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 678
In many tube amp builds the builder will turn transformers at a 90degree angle to each other to stop crosstalk. I think that if someone were worried about it this could be a solution to try in this implementation. But if there is only the potential for crosstalk and not actually any crosstalk then there is no problem no matter how close or what position the inductors are.
Sure there is not room but you could mount half of them on the bottom of the board. Problem solved if there were even a problem.
Uriah

Last edited:
Joined 2002
Paid Member
Though you're some way along the development, I would put in another vote for a stereo setup instead of a 2.1. Most subwoofers already have a high level crossover which can be used with a stereo setup if required, and (IMHO) the use of a subwoofer in a stereo setup is in itself a compromise, being the domain of PC sound (rather than High fidelity reproduction) systems.

And a 5.1, for the HT crowd :) I wonder how you'll get Dolby and DTS decoding into it....

On another note, when are the T3 boards without the power supplies expected to release? As of now the shop only has the single power supply and protection board as a bundle with the T3, but I may be using my own linear supplies - I already have too many transformers and capacitors :) Apologies for going off topic. I do want to explore Class T, after Class D was a wipeout for me :(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.