• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Another CDROM Controller Kit

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
buttons

hi pradit_p,

I am going to place a player based on your kit in a box (maybe computer case or similar). I see a problem that control buttons resides on the board and there is no way to attach the board to the flat surface because some pieces are higher than buttons. What can you suggest regarding the buttons, is it possible to detach them off the board or anything else? Thanx.

pradit_p said:
Hello Davesaudio
My basic is industrial engineer so I don't know much about computer language what is HLL, ICSP ? If I know what you mean I can explain more.
But I can told you that I use assembly for my PIC16F877A.

For below is my MUCOP Schametic modified to suitable my testboard.

In this schematic, the PIC pin 6 is connected through a 10k resistor to +Vcc instead +5V. Is it a draw error ? Should I connect it to +5V or +12V?

Thanks !

I posted the same question in other topic and I received the answer that it must be connected to +5v, as I did.

I just imported the HEX and programmed, but it isn't working properly.

It just work with one of a few drivers that I have, and the current track time is slower that the our real time, so when music is finishied, the current time don't match with the whole track time.

What the hell is happenning??

Thanks pradit !

pradit_p said:
Transformer Coupling at the input of my DAC, made from 30 turn of small copper wire and small ferite ring core.

Sorry for this newbie question, so both primary and secondary with 30 turns each, then one end of the primary to the ground of the cdrom and one to the digital signal?

So basically, you cannot just solder an RCA jack to the digital out of the CDROM?

pradit_p said:
Normaly you can If your Dac have small C Coupling input.
But I use transformer coupling replace to C coupling for better sound.

Pradit

Sent you an email regarding the controller.

So how do I make the transformer coupler? I will check if my DAC have the C coupling input, am using a monica2 from Yeo of DIYparadise.

Thanks.

pradit_p, is the code for PIC16F877A the same, as for the 16F877. I build this cotroller, but with no sucsess. Maybe I made some mistake in design of PCB. The LCD is "empty" and none of the buttons are working. My englis is not so good, so I hope you understand my question. Is it possible to get .asm without IR? I want to make the text of comands, that are diplayed on the LCD in my language. I will build just one (1) controller for me.

Cheers, _ID_

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.