Aleph X heat sink thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
:att'n:

Never say never Peter, I think Theresa said one week to collect all the info.
As far as I know since we already broke through the 100 barrier she might have charged us already for the 51 bucks instead of the $49 we would pay for 250 pieces. Although I told her we have requests for around 270 pieces, I didn't expressly told her to wait for 250 before charging the credit cards, in retrospect that that was my bad. Now while that may mean only 16 CAD for me it may mean 60 CADs for you.

I'm waiting because some local people asked me if I be able to buy for them 2 pcs. in order to avoid handling fee. I don't care for extra saving on 200 or 300 pcs more. But I also know that untill Tuesday or Wednesday next week everybody should make their minds and make a payment so they don't stop the production. We are all in this together, right?;)

And it's not $49, but more like $50 for 250 pcs.

Shipping for Toronto Locals?

Peter, I am wondering if any arrangements are being made for people in the Toronto area interested in these heatsinks. I think I heard you mention something about having a 2-ton van?:D
If at all possible, I would love to avoid the shipping and handling charges! Please let me know what I should do. Thanks again for making this purchase possible!

Andrew
diyAudio newbie

If you are ordering 3 or more heatsinks you qualify for minimum order of $150 and if you pick them up yourself from R-Theta you only pay both taxes and no handling fee. In this case you have to call Theresa and pay with credit card.
If you want only 2 heatsinks and are able to pick them from me (Mississauga) I can buy them for you, but you have to prepay your order.

That's great Peter.
Thanks for the info!
One more question, if I may.
You posted some pics earlier on of the amps that you built using this same heatsink. Could you elaborate on what they are, if they are stereo amps or monoblocs, and what sort of power output they are capable of. I would like to build a version of the Aleph-X that is capable of around 100W into 4 ohms. Thanks for your help!

Andrew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.