Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 741
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 730
Hi Everyone

maybe here is not the right place to ask my question but I take my shoot to ask anyway.

I already looking all over the place possible locally for 2SJ109 without no luck so if I insist to build J Aleph I must order it from overseas, before I do that I can find IRF9610 very easily and here my question to all of you who has changed from Aleph to J Aleph is that a worthy expense to me to order 2SJ109 from overseas shop or You think no big difference with just plain Aleph

Thanks

my drawing

looks like your IRF devices will be on the located on the heatsink in the same fashion as the board will be. Meaning that the board will be mounted on the sink by holes 1, 2, 3 and 4. It looks like ground goes to one of the 4 mounting screws for the board. If you ground that screw/bolt and then put it into the sink and then if you attach the IRF devices to the same sink you may short the mosfets. Maybe I am seeing it wrong, but thats what it looks like to me. Even if I was insulating the mosfets this would make me nervous.
Uriah

looks like your IRF devices will be on the located on the heatsink in the same fashion as the board will be. Meaning that the board will be mounted on the sink by holes 1, 2, 3 and 4. It looks like ground goes to one of the 4 mounting screws for the board. If you ground that screw/bolt and then put it into the sink and then if you attach the IRF devices to the same sink you may short the mosfets. Maybe I am seeing it wrong, but thats what it looks like to me. Even if I was insulating the mosfets this would make me nervous.
Uriah

It can not be short! I can seperate the bolt from the sink!:D