• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

AKSA's Lender Preamp with 40Vpp Ouput GB

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Latest exampl from DrPro now powering an F4!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Pcgab, what amp will you be driving with the Aksa Lender preamp? The ALPHA 20 has enough gain on board (and an Aksa Lender front end built in) already.

F5/F5T primarily. Maybe vhex when I get around to building it as well.

I'll most likely build two sets of daughterboards, one with less gain, one with 'standard' gain.

I've been listening to the Alpha 20w with my B1 clone in front of it and that combo has been working very well. Source selection, volume control and fantastic fidelity.

Finally got my parts orders together, still need a few details. Spent a few minutes this afternoon confirming parts, fitment, etc. Hopefully I'll sling some more solder on Sunday.

I got mostly Takman REY for the resistors, and some upgraded caps. I also ordered the RCA's from HifiCollective, I'm really impressed with the quality of these, they are ~$9 USD/each, but they are very well made, and seem quite robust.

Attachments

• IMG_0146.jpg
    IMG_0146.jpg
    799.1 KB · Views: 302
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Nice parts! Those RCA jacks indeed look very posh and well built. I see JP was designing a high end Preamp.

Good luck on the build. I am about to install the final output MOSFETs on the B.B. running into a high voltage dropout issue on my PSU though. The MUR880 full wave bridge appears to be losing 5v instead of usual 0.6v.