ace3000_1......psx lcd screens?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Blumen,
so you have pulled it out completely without any replacement
such as some parabolic lens etc. ?? I wonder did you try
that Harald's method - soup laddle is present but without condensor and his picture is pretty good at least from
the photos he provided?

Btw. with regard to those 9" lens shipment are you still waiting
for that first batch from the US? I've not found a list
of potentional buyers at diy-beamer.de forum though ..

thanks

You can see the rigs of the fresnel, Looks like you have it to close to the LCD try spacing it a little more away from it.

Also the soup ladle will work if you have a perfect sphere and the bulb is placed at the radius of that sphere the place bulb at focal length from bulb center, you will find these two things will help tremendisly.

Joe

"to adjust the red solder a 100k and 470k potentiometer in line between the left red dot and ground and adjust as you like( pic also from harald,thx)"

wanna adjust the red in my psone pj but dont understand this?
the three wires comming from the potentiometer which way do they go?
do i use 1 100k or 1 100k and one 470k? if so how????????
any help please just goin through the german site now but im not well educated so without bablfish im usless in german.

As it has been mentioned before you don't need to proceed with the color mod at all. You can adjust the colors in software, first ramp up brigthness&contrast values in your tv-out setup then do it again in video player software, brigthness&contrast to the rigt, hue a bit to the left.. :D

SELLING OUT!!!!!!!

Well, I'm going the OHP and panel route so if anybody is interested i'm going to sell my last PSX lcd with real sony power supply, my cooling fans......my projection lenses, and anything else i have from my original project.......i'm at work now so when i get home i'll put up a more detailed list.......

After I tire of the ohp and panel setup i'll probably sell that and get into more involved stuff....but with the time and money i have now this is it

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.