A40 PCBs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
llwhtt said:
Just found out Old Colony is out of the A40 boards, what are we to do? Hint hint Mr. Pass.

Bummed,
Craig

A few years back I was looking for a set of boards to build an Aleph. One of the forum members was kind enough to send me a set at no charge. I may have a set of A40 boards that I would be glad to send to you free too. Here is the catch I'm out of town until the end of the week. If you would like me to send them to you please email me a shipping address. Once I know for sure I have them I'll gladly put them in the mail and update you on their status.

A40 Boards

Nelson Pass said:
It will come as no surprise that I have slightly more requests than
boards.

Woody? gpsmithii? Did you want boards?

:cool:

No thank you Mr. Pass .... I think I may have a set that I was offering to send to the individual that started the thread. I'm away from home on business ... so I'm not sure they are still in my collection. If they are I'll post once I get home, and offer them up.

Regards

just a quick question

it happens that i have about 10 of these boards that actually where made since some students started the project but never managed to make it work since parts werent available and knowledge versus replacements was absent ....

i would like to construct but i totally hate tip142-147
mj 110xx series is a better device but cans now days is not really what i had in mind ....

so the question is can this circuit operate with something else ???? or modified to something else ????

dont you dare suggest now BDV 66-67 i hate them even more ha ha ha ha

thanks !!!!!

( i actually had mosfets in mind ...... )

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.