• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

A small group buy of 2SJ74BL/2SK170BL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
tschrama said:
Dear Housing,

Today I finaly got around picking up a package: my jfets arived in perfect condition!

Gonna have lots of soldering fun with those, thanks for a very nice groupbuy!

grtzz, Thijs

Jfets of the last batch of group buyers were all sent by registered airmail. That accounts for the longer time of delivery.

Thijs, I am glad that you like them. ;)

Hi CC

On behalf of the other people in this group buy, let me say thanks for the way you handled it and the prompt delivery once you received the items. They were well packaged and all went very professionally.

I would have no hesitation in joining in any future group buys you may organise, provided I needed the parts you were offering.

Once again, congratulations and well done.

Best regards

Gary..

Hi Gary and Ebbe,

Thank you very much for all the kind words.

It's my pleasure to conduct this group buy, despite it is tiresome, time consuming and unlikely without risk. As I have said earlier, it's risky to both the buyer and the organizers for every group buy.

I would say it is successful, and hopefully for other group buys conducted by members. Its success isn't attributable to me, but to all group buyers' fast response and fast payment. It must be a collaborated effort from the organizer and group buyers for the success of a group buy.

God bless you all!

Regards,
CC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.