• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

A small group buy of 2SJ74BL/2SK170BL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
EDDELARUE said:
Hi Housing,

My package arrived today in excellent conditions. :D

Thanks for your nice work in this group buy.

An idea:

- make other group buy for 2SK170V and 2SJ74V...

;)

Thank you very much.

-Ed

I started to worry about your package this morning since you're in the first batch of delivery. Now I'm relaxed. :D

Group buy for 2SK170V and 2SJ74V? I have to ask my supplier about the stock first. :D

Thanks for your info.

housing said:

I started to worry about your package this morning since you're in the first batch of delivery. Now I'm relaxed. :D

Group buy for 2SK170V and 2SJ74V? I have to ask my supplier about the stock first. :D

Thanks for your info.

Like me, I think there is more people intersting on this suppose new group buy.

And what about 2SK389 and 2SJ109 (V grade first, BL next and GR last ) grades ?? Do you can buy too? :D

Thanks Housing!

-Ed

Hi Ebbe and Ed,

Thanks for the kind words. But I don't think our dream will come true. :D

I can still source genuine 2SJ109GR/2SK389GR locally but not the V and BL grade. The price is high! I myself am looking overseas to get some BL grade for my own use. :(

I think 2SJ109 has stopped production long time ago and the last batch of 2SK389 came in 2006. Unlike the 2SJ74 and 2SK170 which are becoming obsolete, the dual pairs are actually obsolete and thus rare.

I have learned from my supplier that they only stock 2SJ74 and 2SK170 BL or GR, but not the V grade. Sorry! ;)

housing said:
Hi Ebbe and Ed,

Thanks for the kind words. But I don't think our dream will come true. :D

I can still source genuine 2SJ109GR/2SK389GR locally but not the V and BL grade. The price is high! I myself am looking overseas to get some BL grade for my own use. :(

I think 2SJ109 has stopped production long time ago and the last batch of 2SK389 came in 2006. Unlike the 2SJ74 and 2SK170 which are becoming obsolete, the dual pairs are actually obsolete and thus rare.

I have learned from my supplier that they only stock 2SJ74 and 2SK170 BL or GR, but not the V grade. Sorry! ;)

Ok Housing!

Unfortunately this is true. :bawling:

But, if you can source genuine 2SJ109GR/2SK389GR or 2SJ74/2SK170 ( BL only ) through other group buy, please I want to be in.

Thanks for all. :wave2:

-Ed

jims said:
Housing

My order has not arrived.

JimS

Hahaa........no problem. Your order was sent by registered mail. That may account for the delay.

;)

Attachments

• dscn3090.jpg
    dscn3090.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 328
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.