A fistful of Monacor SP-200X

Depends on what sort of 19 litre box. Based on the manufacturer's published data, and assuming a voltage source amplifier & about 1/2 ohm series R for typical wire loop & connection losses, then:

A sealed cabinet with low leakages & reasonable lagging on all internal faces should give you a system Qtc somewhere in the 0.9 - 0.95 region, depending on just what damping you use & how well-built the box is.

Conventional vented is pretty much a non-starter at 19 litres. The smallest vented box I'd be willing to use would be about 33 1/2 litres tuned to Fs. However, if you go 19 litres tuned to 50Hz & resistively vent (i.e. stuff the vent) then you should have something ~ close to the above sealed box until it finally unloads 24dB/octave at some relatively low frequency & amplitude. A purer resistively vented alignment (sort of) would be to drill about 50 x 3mm diameter holes in one panel & fix a decent amount of damping over them for a nominally similar sort of alignment.

Hello Scott,
The box is vented and the inside has damping on all surfaces. Damping material is ~ one centimeter felt and there are no leakages. So, you're saying that if I seal the vents I should be fine???
These were built for the Alpair 12.2p but I now wish to use the drivers for your Juliet enclosure so I'm left with these empty boxes that need a driver.
I chose the Monacor SP 200 because it's the same sizes as the 12.2p and don't care much about the quality of the driver.
If you have any other driver to recommend, I'm all ears!
Thanks

Hello Scott,
The box is vented and the inside has damping on all surfaces. Damping material is ~ one centimeter felt and there are no leakages. So, you're saying that if I seal the vents I should be fine???

That or stuff the vent. You'll have an alignment lurking in the low[ish] 0.9 Qtc region, i.e. slightly peaking, but you say this isn't about precision, and there are a lot worse things in life than that. ;)