9th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2012

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Guess I better bring my long-johns. It was almost 95 the past couple of days here in Cascadia.
;)

our little weather station with outdoor sensor logged a 31.4 Celcius on Wednesday - but as Cal noted earlier, and we certainly experienced this afternoon, the weather can change in a matter of a few hours

climate - different story - our kids are kinda snookered there friends

ie 35 in conventional units.

dave

check your typos DL

Hi,

Other than Cal's request for some drivers I haven't heard from anyone else about wanting me to bring something for them. I have stuff at or below cost available so let me know.

Bob

PS I'm bringing VWR126X and LD25X for the raffle, not sure about SDX10s.

As I mentioned. I'm in need of subwoofage. It's looking more and more bleek for any chance of me coming though :crying:

Well it's a 30% chance for Vancouver today but looking out my window they missed that mark by exactly 70%.

No problem, I have lot's 'o' tarps, the problem is the speakers I was planning to bring are big and have lotsa paper cones. Looks like I may have to revert to plan B as I'm not going to risk that many drivers in one go.

Thanks very much for the offer Bob but they take up 25 cu ft between the two. I imagine that would put a rather large dent in your available space yes? :D
48"X26"X17" OD

Well it's a 30% chance for Vancouver today but looking out my window they missed that mark by exactly 70%.

No problem, I have lot's 'o' tarps, the problem is the speakers I was planning to bring are big and have lotsa paper cones. Looks like I may have to revert to plan B as I'm not going to risk that many drivers in one go.

Thanks very much for the offer Bob but they take up 25 cu ft between the two. I imagine that would put a rather large dent in your available space yes? :D
48"X26"X17" OD

I wasn't thinking monsters! However, wouldn't the shrink wrap protect them? Or is it a matter of overall possible moisture level?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.