9th Annual Vancouver Island diyFEST 2012

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ryan, how big a choke do we need for the SDX7 in the "waveguide towers"?

dave

Can you post the FR again? It's tough to say without hearing both together. I've never even heard an SDX7. What's the baffle loss sound like? Probably between 1 and 1.5mH. The LD25x in the waveguide is more effecient. You going to level match somehow? Hopefully the acoustic centers line up for you. If I can make it down I'll spend some time with them.

Neurochrome.com
Joined 2009
Paid Member
Tom, save your pennies (Canadian beer is expensive) and buy beer on the way to their place. :)

Yeah, I hear a 12-pack is $25... Around here we pay $18 for a 12-pack of the good stuff. $14 for an 18-pack of MGD recycled beer.

I'll shop locally. Trader Joe's has a couple of interesting German and Dutch beers these days. Ready for the 0.5 kg curl? :)

~Tom

Yeah, I hear a 12-pack is $25... Around here we pay $18 for a 12-pack of the good stuff. $14 for an 18-pack of MGD recycled beer.

I'll shop locally. Trader Joe's has a couple of interesting German and Dutch beers these days. Ready for the 0.5 kg curl? :)

~Tom

That reminds me of Winston Churchill's remarks about a famous American Beer he sampled during his Grand Tour of the States following the War.

After having tried some of Milwaukee's Finest, Churchill was asked for his opinion. He opined that it actually wasn't too bad, but it really should have been run through the horse one more time!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.