work in vertex schematic there are zeners 15 volts 1 watt and in4744 zeners
are they not the same transformers 24 0 24 3 in series is it ok

thanking you
andrew lebon

Attachments

• BILD1025.JPG
    BILD1025.JPG
    318.5 KB · Views: 2,317
Yes Vertex 2500 is 3 step class H amplifier use IR2117 like H900, but VAS current in H900 is to low for drive more outputs. H900 can be upgrade with 15mA VAS current for 3 step class H and add more outputs for more power. I will share upgrades when amp was tested.
Regards
apex,
what is the vas current of b500 & h900
is there a way of knowing my b500 current vas?
may i know the test point
thanks
regards

hi apexaudio
greetings now pcb is ready can i use 16 amps ultrafast diodes
only for testing purpose since diodes 30 amps will take tim4e to get can they
work in vertex schematic there are zeners 15 volts 1 watt and in4744 zeners
are they not the same transformers 24 0 24 3 in series is it ok

thanking you
andrew lebon

You can use 16A diodes for test, with 3 2x24V transformers in series you will have 72-48-24-0-24-48-72, it's ok for H900, same power lower disipation.
Regards

hi apexaudio
greetings vertex schematic zeeeners IN4744 AND ZENERS 15 volts
are they same trying a dummy run on pcb to see if components in correct place
matching with schematic please can you tell if drain source tracks are connected properly pcb tracks have to be made thicker will do another pcb
today are zener polarity ok counting on your help to make this project a sucess

thanking you
andrew lebon

Attachments

• BILD1027.JPG
    BILD1027.JPG
    358.4 KB · Views: 1,879
hi apexaudio
greetings vertex schematic zeeeners IN4744 AND ZENERS 15 volts
are they same trying a dummy run on pcb to see if components in correct place
matching with schematic please can you tell if drain source tracks are connected properly pcb tracks have to be made thicker will do another pcb
today are zener polarity ok counting on your help to make this project a sucess

thanking you
andrew lebon

1N4744 is the same as ZY15 1,3W zener diode. Do you have component layout for your pcb for matching with schematic.
Regards

On this PCB I use IRF540 in paralel for step higher voltage, and LDR for limiter. Output stage with 2SA1943/2SC5200. Step driver with IR2117 and NE5532 on balanced input stage.

greeting, i been reading this thread i am looking to a good amplifier circuit in this H900 you said NE5532 for the balance audio input so no need for the balance audio input and how can i determine the toroidial transformer w/t 2,500 amp. what i mean is size of "O" core, size of magnet wire primary & secondary & also the "18 0 18" 500 mA can be included in the winding or separate transformer & how can i wind the toroid transfo how many turn per volt i want to assemble this amp it is very interesting.

greeting, i been reading this thread i am looking to a good amplifier circuit in this H900 you said NE5532 for the balance audio input so no need for the balance audio input and how can i determine the toroidial transformer w/t 2,500 amp. what i mean is size of "O" core, size of magnet wire primary & secondary & also the "18 0 18" 500 mA can be included in the winding or separate transformer & how can i wind the toroid transfo how many turn per volt i want to assemble this amp it is very interesting.

I can't help you about DIY transformer, 2x18v can be on main transformer.
Regards

hi engel dela pena
greetings working on 900h my dream project finished
winding my transformer have eto put insulation tape and take leads out
heatsink have to be cut and anodised posting pictures
thanking you
andrew lebon
pcb to be fitted like this

Hi andrewlebon good day how did you made your toroidial transformer is it 2,500VA & how about the material you use # of magnet wire primary and secondary turn per volts, this toroid is it w/ "O" core, need help pls. maraming salamat (thank you very much)